Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gotta Have a Pumpkin. . .

Gotta have it now!


The weather has turned.  The warm, blue days of summer that we waited for sooo long to finally arrive have given way to more humid, cloudy days. When I left work the other evening, I noticed a distinct change in the air, and the sun was already lower in the sky. Where have I been?  It is almost October!


I absolutely LOVE summer.  
But I must admit, Fall owns a special place in my heart, and I am (shhhhh), a little excited! 


I had some extra cake pops last weekend, and decided to create my own pumpkins! Mini punkins are just so cute, aren't they?


The yummy spice cake and cream cheese centers were just perfect to satisfy my pumpkin craving. (For now anyway.)  
We have some Halloween cookie ideas brewin' . . . XOXO Cookies is ready for Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment