Saturday, October 08, 2011

October is here

and witches are near! 


Our Halloween witch, Matilda, seems to have left her garb behind. 


These pumpkins are modeled after the pumpkins in Kimi's garden.  
The only difference is, there is no gopher munching on them!



These spice and cream cheese flavored pumpkin pops were fun to make.  I always thought of myself as a  'summer type of gal' but lately, I've been getting more excited about all the colors and aromas of fall.  I just HAD to have a pumpkin, and I wasn't about to wait for it!


I am officially in the October mood!  (More of these to come soon!)


Hmmm.... How did Matilda get anywhere without her broom and hat?!


Her potion does look mysteriously enticing though.   


Happy haunting to all our friendly ghouls and goblins, witches and wizards.
XOXO Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment