Tuesday, February 02, 2010

We made it!

XOXO cookies has decided to enter the blogging world and thanks to my talented husband, we have a template! My mom and I can make things taste good and look pretty, but we have learned very quickly to leave the technical things to the pros (or at least the ones who can decipher computer lingo).













Photos by Nicole Boughton
My very dear friend wanted to have a cupcake tree at her wedding and asked us to help. We decided they also needed a cake to cut to make the day complete. Her mom wanted to help out and bake the cupcakes and we would do the decorating, sounded great to us! After my dad constructed the perfect cupcake stand, we added some ribbon to each tier and started stacking. The cupcakes were a hit and since then the stand has made appearances at many other weddings and parties.   
~K







2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you have finally taken the step to going global!

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica bags los angeles replica gucci bags x4t82v9l93 replica bags delhi my link j8b71a7r72 best replica designer bags replica kipling bags f4p63i5j12 replica bags and shoes see this website g7w32q0k23 replica bags in bangkok

    ReplyDelete