Saturday, August 07, 2010

Shoring Up for a Party!


You can't go wrong with a wedding in Cabo! The cookies for this wedding shower are sure to get everyone excited about the big day in Mexico.  I was so happy to be able to hand deliver this order to my friend Bree and her young boys, whom I have not seen in way too long.  I hope they all have a great trip and have some fun in the Mexico sun!  ~ K






The hostess reports that the event was a success. . . and what a beautiful presentation of the cookie favors, with a framed thank you for attending!   This bride-to-be must be feeling so loved to have this kind of attention to detail. 


Photographs of the big event were provided by Linda Jordan Photography.    Thank you, Linda, for allowing us to share your artwork!   I do find the 'joy in the beauty' when I see your work! 
xoxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment