Monday, August 01, 2011

It's in the Water!


To say that every time I turn around at work I am either bumping into a baby "bump" or hearing about disposable vs. cloth diapers would be no exaggeration.  How exciting to have FIVE babies on the way, all within one month of each other!


We had an in-office baby shower for our five expecting parents.  This was a celebration worthy of colorfully decorated cookies and cake balls!


"We" have three boys, one girl, and one surprise "we" like to refer to as Baby Apple Seed :)  I know everyone is very excited for the expecting parents and we have enjoyed hearing about these little ones all along the way.  I know I have!


The first thing everyone says when they find out about FIVE babies on the way in one company is, "It must be in the water!" The funny thing about that is that we spend most of our time working in an area where we are not allowed to drink the water!


I am so excited for all of the babies soon to come! It shouldn't be long now. . . 
 Congratulations to Amber, Alyssa, Alison, JP, and Robert!

Kimi and XOXO Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment