Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Day for Moms



Ask us moms. We don't really want presents on Mother's Day. It's all about the kids. And the fact that we have been blessed to have them in our lives. 

This year is especially meaningful for me. I am going to be a Gramma for the first time. Yes, my partner in this cookie adventure is preggers! I am beyond excited. I love my grand-dogs more than I knew I could, and talk about them incessantly to my patient co-workers. But this? This is new, and I am thinking I am about to be elevated to a whole new plateau of love and fulfillment!  So stay tuned ~ October is going to be an over-the-top month for us. I suppose she can always decorate between contractions. . (yes, my kids are THAT talented.)


We are again donating to the Nipomo High School Boosters' Silent Auction. It just so happens that the auction is tonight, and Mom's Day is tomorrow. We thought we could help out those last minute folks who wanted to acknowledge their moms by gifting them a box of decorated Mom cookies. Not your typical spring colors; we were going for Titan colors.


Good luck to the Titan Boosters.  And congrats on your recent Girls' Softball League Championship!

We are thinking of the moms in our lives today, especially.  
Happy Mom's Day to my Mom and Kimi's Gramma Grace. Missing You. . .

And to my mom by marriage and Kimi's Gramma Joycie. . . 

And to my friend and Kimi's mom by marriage, Dianne.


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in our lives!

So much of me is made from what I learned from you;
you'll be with me like a handprint on my heart.
~ from Wicked

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Where are you located? I own a little bakery in Arroyo Grande and have a customer looking for custom cookies. They're a bit much for me and you do beautiful work so I'd love to send some business your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

    Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.


    Have a look at my web page - reviewed quantrim ()

    ReplyDelete