Saturday, December 04, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful. . .

. . . but hot chocolate and cookies are so delightful!

It isn't snowing in this Coastal town, but it is raining and blowing something fierce!  We don't have our lights up yet, and the Christmas tree is still outside, soaking up water in our front yard pond.  I'm not known to hold back on decorations, but this year is off to a slow start.  I am jealous of Kimi, who already has her tree up, but I did manage to get a wreath hung.  I couldn't believe it when I found this wreath, complete with our business cards!  Hee, hee. Cute, eh?


Until the hubsters gets the boxes out of the attic, I am left to what I have on hand.  What can I say?  I was bored. 


As long as I am at it, I thought I'd post some pix of a couple Christmas cookies we've done. Our recent trip to Lake Tahoe was white, white, white!  These cookies take me back - minus the flapping chains on the tires. . .




I think the trees are my favorite winter cookie, hands down.




We will be posting pix of a few orders we have for Christmas gifts coming soon.  Wait until you see these unusual "holiday cookies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment